. .
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Why does almost no bugger research anything other than other shit router builds when building a shit router?

All the info you need is out there!

If steel was just the best thing for rigidity and strength no aircraft structures would be made of Aluminium.

If Aluminium was the best damping medium for heavy machines there would be no Cast Iron mills.

If nailing a light wanky bit of steel to an already substantial Aluminium extrusion was a great idea some Millennial would be trying to sell it to you as an add-on :D

I'm starting to think reading anything but direct responses to badly researched fatuous questions is a lost art
    You think that's too expensive? You're not a Model Engineer are you? :D

Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 7 Hours Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    Only rant topic you've missed, is ensuring the metre long beam is accurate to within a couple microns length..
    Avoiding the rubbish customer service from AluminiumWarehouse since July '13.

Quote Originally Posted by m_c View Post
    Only rant topic you've missed, is ensuring the metre long beam is accurate to within a couple microns length..
    Well mine is and at ALL temperatures it just never varies I have tested it for weeks
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

Take another Swig and chill.!! . . . . It's peoples choice to research or Not. End of day it's there loss when goes tits up.
    Like wise same for the Anal types who chase unrealistic goals and fool them selfs or others.!! into thinking can achieve cuckoo tolerences.!!. . . Even thou they can't actually measure that accurate.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JAZZCNC For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    Take another Swig and chill.!! . . . . It's peoples choice to research or Not. End of day it's there loss when goes tits up.
    Like wise same for the Anal types who chase unrealistic goals and fool them selfs or others.!! into thinking can achieve cuckoo tolerences.!!. . . Even thou they can't actually measure that accurate.
    JAZZ 3rd on a rant post.. what happened while I was away lol :P ???

Fiction is far more plausible when wrapped around a thread of truth

Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by Fivetide View Post
    JAZZ 3rd on a rant post.. what happened while I was away lol :P ???
    No rants from me these days lifes too short to waste time preaching to idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    No rants from me these days lifes too short to waste time preaching to idiots.
    'The end of Life as we know it'

I save it up for a dedicated thread, it avoids upsetting snowflakes on their own threads
    You think that's too expensive? You're not a Model Engineer are you? :D

Quote Originally Posted by johnsattuk View Post
    'The end of Life as we know it'
    Rest easy I'm sure one of them will hit a nerve.!

Quote Originally Posted by magicniner View Post
    I save it up for a dedicated thread, it avoids upsetting snowflakes on their own threads
    Where's the fun in that.? . . . I was taught if going to hit them make sure hit them hard and where it hurts most...

Quote Originally Posted by magicniner View Post
    Snowflakes are delicate, beautiful and each one is unique - BUT enough of them together can bring the whole f***ing country to a standstill.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information