. .
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hi, I have 3 unused PM752 drivers for sale, they are listed here:

3 x PM752 micro stepping drivers for CNC router | eBay

PM me to get £10 off by buying outside eBay.

Thanks
    Adil

You have a buyer here Adil I have sent you a PM.

Thanks,
    Andy

It seems you're selling these to get the AM882 drivers? I wouldn't bother as you'll loose money on it for only a small performance gain which you don't really need. Your size machine will work perfectly well with PM752 drivers, mine does...
    Old router build log here. New router build log here. Lathe build log here.
    Electric motorbike project here.

Adil, if you want to change your mind based on Jonathan's posting, that will be fine with me.... Otherwise please remember you have a committed buyer here.

Andy

Sold, Thanks for the interest. Can't believe how quick it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    It seems you're selling these to get the AM882 drivers? I wouldn't bother as you'll loose money on it for only a small performance gain which you don't really need. Your size machine will work perfectly well with PM752 drivers, mine does...
    Ignore him he's never used them and he wouldn't be saying that if he had. They are night and day compared to 752's.

Digital drives are the future of steppers systems. And just wait untill people get a look at the new breed of closed loop stepper systems they will blow folks away believe me.!!
    I'm playing with one now has I'm typing and can't believe what I'm seeing. Yes they are probably more money at this time than DIY,ers would part with but they will come down and when they do then slaved motor Gantry routers will never be the same again or any machine which doesn't need the speed and torque servo's provide but want the simplicity steppers provide.!!
    I'm hoping to be able to post about them but need permission first.!!

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    Ignore him he's never used them and he wouldn't be saying that if he had.
    I have used them.
    I'm not disputing that they are better, as that is obvious. The point is the PM752 drives are fit for purpose, i.e. they will run Adil's size machine machine reliably and fast enough, so what's the point in spending more money on swapping the drivers?
    Old router build log here. New router build log here. Lathe build log here.
    Electric motorbike project here.

It seems you're selling these to get the AM882 drivers?
    Too late, I already bought them this afternoon.
    Thanks

I have used them.
    I'm not disputing that they are better, as that is obvious. The point is the PM752 drives are fit for purpose, i.e. they will run Adil's size machine machine reliably and fast enough, so what's the point in spending more money on swapping the drivers?
    I have 36" CRT Analogue TV that is fit for purpose but It won't be for long when all analogue TV is switched off and it won't let me watch in 3D HD or surf the internet like my new 40" Digital LED does.?

They are ( Edit: Going to become) dinosaurs and just like my Old TV won't let me watch in HD they won't do what Adil wants.? That is they won't detect stall and shut the machine down before damage is done on his slaved motor machine. Thats makes the difference worth it alone not to mention the other advanced features.!!

Jonathan,

Seeing as you are reading this thread and ignoring the one on the Chinese water cooled spindle plug, can you share a link with me to buy 50 of these for £30 as you stated as I don't seem to find them in quantities greater than 10 for £9.50
    John S -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information