. .
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I know copying is the best flattery, but what is going on over at CNCZone?

Lee have they gone into partnership with you or something? Getting really confused as they are changing it to look just like this one? except they put the active thread bit on the left......LOL!

Starting to feel like an iPhone vs Samsung scenario?????????????
    If the nagging gets really bad......Get a bigger shed:naughty:

Which foot?
    Old router build log here. New router build log here. Lathe build log here.
    Electric motorbike project here.

So you mean to say they have fücked two web sites up now ?
    John S -

Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 3 Days Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    It's just because the zone has finally upgraded to the clusterfcuk that is vBulletin 4, and they're both still running the pretty bog standard theme with only a few minor tweeks, like putting the various modules in slightly different places.

At least when I moved a site from vB3 to vB4 I put the effort in to make it not look as blaringly obviously just another vB4 site. But doing that does cause me headaches with the continual tweeks the developers love to implement with just about every update (and there are plenty of them!)

Damn I thought thius would be a step - by -step guide to changing a foot !

Fiction is far more plausible when wrapped around a thread of truth

Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

I thought we changed to metric a long time ago.
    What we really need to do is turf out Miles and replace it totally with Kilometres on our roads

Not going to happen.

With the exception of metric coinage which was financed supposedly by the geverment up actually paid for by the punter with increased prices and taxes, all other conversions have been paid for by the punter / supplier. new scales, measuring equipment etc.

A change from miles to Km means every road sign has to be changed and they can't pass that bill on so no way is it going to happen.
    John S -

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    Not going to happen.

With the exception of metric coinage which was financed supposedly by the geverment up actually paid for by the punter with increased prices and taxes, all other conversions have been paid for by the punter / supplier. new scales, measuring equipment etc.

A change from miles to Km means every road sign has to be changed and they can't pass that bill on so no way is it going to happen.
    We really are a miserly bunch..... I mean it's only money...... It's not as if we can take it with us or anything like that.

I'm thinking that the ruling class may also be worried about some drop in fines income during implementation, so we remain bracketed with Liberia, Myanmar, and USA.

Anyway, here's hoping we get clarity on which foot to put in first.

So what you are saying then is that what the zone have done is a real feet?
    If the nagging gets really bad......Get a bigger shed:naughty:

Footnote - nothing to add. G.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information