. .
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    This is better set off Alibahbah . . http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm...olesalers.html
    Yep you are right and with free shipping thats a real good deal... Im still trying to find a low profile motor with enough power to gear up and down around 6k and im not having any luck.. it looks like im going to get my atc but i will onle be able to draw pictures with the machine.... in ten colours of course..
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

Lives in Cardiff, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 25-10-2022 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 699. Received thanks 29 times, giving thanks to others 1 times.
    you need a bigger mill

Quote Originally Posted by i2i View Post
    you need a bigger mill
    nasty nasty!! Hmmm I need a bigger workshop as well but im not sure i will get either this is what its all for...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mill Master v2 no Z t13.jpg 
Views:	263 
Size:	523.6 KB 
ID:	6087
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

Lives in Cardiff, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 25-10-2022 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 699. Received thanks 29 times, giving thanks to others 1 times.
    Have you still got my mobile number, i have an idea for a cheap and sturdy router

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardoco View Post
    nasty nasty!! Hmmm I need a bigger workshop as well but im not sure i will get either this is what its all for...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mill Master v2 no Z t13.jpg 
Views:	263 
Size:	523.6 KB 
ID:	6087
    Just random thoughts that popped into my head on first sight. . . Doh I hate my brain when does this.

That tool change station needs putting in a box or moving.? Where it is will get covered in chips and crap and will be useless.
    Also that shelf.? If it's for the controlbox/PC etc then I wouldn't do that either for same reason.!!

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    Just random thoughts that popped into my head on first sight. . . Doh I hate my brain when does this.

I like random thoughts they help me consider the things ive forgotten and the things ive messed up so crack on..

That tool change station needs putting in a box or moving.? Where it is will get covered in chips and crap and will be useless.
    Also that shelf.? If it's for the controlbox/PC etc then I wouldn't do that either for same reason.!!
    all the screens and guards have been ommited for clarity, the shelf will have doors on it and the tool rack will actually be behind a guard that moves when needed

Unrelated i Know but look at what ive got... another toy (this was the picture from the auction) Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CNCWirelessRemote.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	36.2 KB 
ID:	6088

I want a toolchanger like this one at the 58 second mark.!!!. . . . Infact I want this machine. .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&fe...&v=9MFRPGf4JDk

Ok Just had an update and i think we are getting a little closer...

" Hi Rick Pls check the attached, my quotation as below,
    SPP1030-10-17F: FOB Dongguan US$1,142.00 in each.

Its max revolution is 10,000rpm, but if you insist 12,000rpm, price will be US$1,586.00, as we need to adopt Germany ceramics bearings, its cost is much higher than our standard bearings (NSK brand, made in Japan)

Any question, pls let me know.

Regards Sam

Ive Now asked for shipping and unit discount for 5..

so fingers crossed ...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	001.jpg 
Views:	298 
Size:	63.4 KB 
ID:	6180

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardoco View Post
    Ok Just had an update and i think we are getting a little closer...

" Hi Rick Pls check the attached, my quotation as below,
    SPP1030-10-17F: FOB Dongguan US$1,142.00 in each.

Its max revolution is 10,000rpm, but if you insist 12,000rpm, price will be US$1,586.00, as we need to adopt Germany ceramics bearings, its cost is much higher than our standard bearings (NSK brand, made in Japan)

Any question, pls let me know.

Regards Sam

Ive Now asked for shipping and unit discount for 5..

so fingers crossed ...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	001.jpg 
Views:	298 
Size:	63.4 KB 
ID:	6180
    Okay update:- $1522.00 each if 5 units ordered, awaiting shipping costs now..

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information