. .
    Evening Gents,

Looking for some advice for where/who to buy a 2.2Kw water cooled spindle from. This is to be mounted to a Routout Z90 XL, the Kress is a nice module but far too loud!

Looking on eBay there seems to be a number of units with slight variations:- 4 bearings etc. I'm looking for the ER20 sized collet version. Can anyone recommend a reliable source??

Many thanks

Mike

I bought one from this ebay vendor a couple of weeks back http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Other-Auto...autydirectmall

The item arrived in less than a week. It cost £115. It was well packed and I was pleasantly surprised to find a few collets included in the package. It all looks well made but I haven't turned it on yet so I still don't know if it works as it should. I got a follow up email from the vendor yesterday asking if I had received the item in good order and if there were any issues to contact them first before voicing grievances.

Lives in Marple Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 17 Hours Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 3,333. Received thanks 618 times, giving thanks to others 78 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Is a beta tester for Machinists Network features.
    Looking for some advice for where/who to buy a 2.2Kw water cooled spindle from. This is to be mounted to a Routout Z90 XL, the Kress is a nice module but far too loud!
    Unless you have one you will also need a VFD to power and control it so it is probably better to buy them together. These things tend to be shipped out of Portsmouth I don't think there is much to choose from.

Or Germany http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-2KW-CNC-...-/252025941620
    Last edited by Clive S; 01-08-2016 at 02:59 PM.
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

Thread Information