Hi,

I bought one of these last week and it was delivered yesterday. It was sold with a faulty Mach 3 PC. Long story short, managed to get it running. I had issues with the spindle, that's now running but needs some tuning.

There is no spindle encoder working, some loose wiring, will sort that at a point.

The board to control this is unknown to me. Ive got some pics, will upload it. Its a parallel port setup. If it works reliably, Ill leave it.

I need to get the tool changer running, I was trying to use M6 codes last night but was told that I need to use T101 etc.

Then its understanding how to deal with the tool offsets although with numerous help vids around, hoping that is not too tedious.

I am looking for the tool holding plates that told tools in the tool changer as well as the bushing that is use to hold boring bars / drills in place, does anyone know where I can get some of these? I could make them but easier to buy to get running.

Not a large cutting area but a nice machine and fairly well converted previously.

Thanks