HI,

I am extensively testing the Pokeys57CNC with the hope that price wise it will control all my future creations. As its USB, Ethernet, made in EU and good price, i had high hopes for it.

So far i have only basically wired it to the machine. No sensors, homing and so. Till now i had a couple of minor problems with it:
-Something unclear in the manual about the pullup resistors, tried help in the mach3 support forum, received it after at least more than a week . Still not clear what value resistor to use. Hello, i am not an electronic engineer . Ok i figured from other forums 10Kohm
-Had some other positioning problem, at the end it turned i had not adjusted well the servos. Tried support on their web, opening ticket. Received an answer, which did not help me much . No answer on my follow up question or when i left feedback what the problem was .

So far so good. Started drilling 500 pieces , each piece 2x15 holes. Just opened a ticket, will see what happens. Bellow is the problem described. I am not saying its not again some mistake of mine somewhere. But i checked the code line by line its correct.

So my questions are:
-who else is using this board?
-any problems?
-support?
-anyone similar problem like mine?

I still have hopes for this board, may be i am doing sth not right. Furthermore i have a couple of them, not just one. The machine moves well, servos are smooth. Just that tiny problem below that made me loose material for pieces which if i have sold, i could have bought one more board.

​Pokeys 57CNC+mach3. All fresh install, latest all before a couple of months. Nothing else on PC. Second network card disabled from windows.

The problem is very simple. Its loosing X axis position somehow. Program is drilling a horizontal row of 15 holes. I change workpiece and then again repeat. 10 times it does it right. Every now and then instead returning to 0 it returns to ~ X-2, X-3 or X-4mm. I dont see that, push start program button and it screws the holes placement with -2, 3 or 4mm respectively. I rewind, recalculate and start again. Even if i start from X-4, when i recalculate it drills holes right. Until it fucks again the workpiece after 10-15 pieces making exactly the same mistake.
​Problem is all happens very fast and i have no time to react to stop process, and even if i do, i am wasting time, which i dont have.

So it seems mach3 knows exactly where the spindle is at all times, just sometimes it does not move it till the right position X0, Y0, and from there on the error happens. So that means its not motor related, its Pokeys Mach3 thing.

​I dont know about Y, as i drill in a straigh line and dont have time to make experimens in the Y direction, though looking at the numbers it does not do that mistake, as Y is always Y0 or some fraction like Y0.0033

​On the photos below clearly could be seen what i am talking about. Instead of x-64 what the program says to mach 3, its -x62, When program finishes it is x-2 instead of X0.

​Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pokeys 4.jpg 
Views:	1233 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	18974Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pokeys.jpg 
Views:	1289 
Size:	751.8 KB 
ID:	18975Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pokeys3.jpg 
Views:	1257 
Size:	699.1 KB 
ID:	18976Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pokeys2.jpg 
Views:	1058 
Size:	510.6 KB 
ID:	18977