Thread: Tutorial Mach 3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thank you all, Dean what a comprehensive post, I got the gist of most of it, but not all of it, I do not have home switches but do know how to set it so that Y X and Z all go back to a pre decided position when I zero all three axis. My machine is the Chinese 6040 4 axis (the 4th axis is still in the box) I would like to be able to get the spindle motor controlled by Mach 3 along with the water pump, but even following the set up manual which I have downloaded, this is not happening.
    Anyway let me continue asking questions after I have had my operation and am able to stand up and walk in 3 months, as I am really busy trying to get other chores and jobs done by the end of the month. So forgive me if I do not reply to anymore posts
    All the best
    Richard

Lives in wakefield, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 16 Hours Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 5-6 years. Has a total post count of 5,880. Received thanks 915 times, giving thanks to others 37 times.
    When your ready get in touch and I'll gladly run you thru the basics of mach3 and how to set it up correctly.

many thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12