. .
    Lives in Ickenham, West London, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 2 Days Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 1,601. Received thanks 110 times, giving thanks to others 69 times.
    Hi,

Selling the Boxford as I have bought a CNC lathe.

Some pics from when it was bought and offloaded.

The lathe comes with a lot of items, Ill take pics of those tonight. This includes 2 extra chuck plates, tooling, measuring items etc. The metal case they are in is not included as I am keeping this.

I have also since this bought a quick change tool post as well as 6 tool holders.

£650 for all of it. I have an engine hoist at home which I can load with (as per the pic below). Based in Ickenham, Middlesex.

\Lambda

Lives in Ickenham, West London, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 2 Days Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 1,601. Received thanks 110 times, giving thanks to others 69 times.
    This does include the tailstock as pointed out, not shown in the pics. It was removed just for the offloading.

Now on ebay with new pics, a vid and a collection of items that come with it.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...#ht_500wt_1414

Thread Information