. .

Thread: Hi everyone

Hi to everyone just started to build my first CNC machine look forward to sharing the good and the bad times

Most importantly picking your brains

Hi welcome to the forum.
    The first rule is don't but any electrical kit.
    Read some build logs, then knock up a design and offer it up for comments of the guys,let us know your intended application and required cutting area ect.
    Enjoy
    Mike

Welcome as Mike says read the build logs, start a build thread and enjoy the ride!!!
    Neil...

Build log...here

Quote Originally Posted by mekanik View Post
    Hi welcome to the forum.
    The first rule is don't but any electrical kit.
    Read some build logs, then knock up a design and offer it up for comments of the guys,let us know your intended application and required cutting area ect.
    Enjoy
    Mike
    Hi Mike and thanks for the welcome already a rebel and have bought the electronics which I was sorting out last night I will add some pictures to the build log area shortly

Thanks Steve

Quote Originally Posted by njhussey View Post
    Welcome as Mike says read the build logs, start a build thread and enjoy the ride!!!
    Does it take time for a new thread to show on the site ?

I think that to start off threads have to be approved by a moderator if you've not many posts but not too sure....Lee's your man as it's his site...
    Neil...

Build log...here

Quote Originally Posted by njhussey View Post
    I think that to start off threads have to be approved by a moderator if you've not many posts but not too sure....Lee's your man as it's his site...
    Thanks Neil

Thought I was losing the plot !

Yep losing the plot had another go it worked this time.

Thread Information