Quote Originally Posted by Boyan Silyavski View Post
HI Chaz,

All these controllers are stand alone, no PC, no Mach3. It seems they accept standard G code, so no special post processors. That must be proven though by practice.

lets resume:

-there is this controller smc4-4-16a16b . Here is the manual I looked at it but it seemed too slow for my machine. It seems most people use this one as it came earlier.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	free-shipping-font-b-50KHZ-b-font-CNC-font-b-4-b-font-font-b-Axis.jpg 
Views:	445 
Size:	286.3 KB 
ID:	19111

-DDSCV1.1, 3 and 4 axis.

I bought this one before 2 days. Mistakenly bought the 3 axis version / if sb wants that one , PM me, i will give it 20$ cheaper to you/ . Anyways, it seems on paper and from what i have seen a better choice than the previous one. When it comes at home, i will know more. I have read the MANUAl from page one to end very carefully and apart from some small questions all looks well.

And yes, i will connect my 2 long axis to one of the controller axis or just one of them and control the other from the servo itself . Will see about that.

Here is the most extensive info in English i found till now

Name:	s-l300.jpg 
Views:	1290 
Size:	19.0 KB 
ID:	19113

- 450-700euro range

you could find them at aliexpress using "offline cnc control" or " panel cnc" . John pointed them to me, he is playing with some 2 axis one for lathe, so he should know better #4 . I found this site http://www.cncmakers.com/cnc/control...roller_System/ where you could better see all their reincarnations.

Now the problem here lies to find who makes them / as all sell them like they make them but that's not the case/ , the manuals and eventual support. The link above has somewhere the manuals so next step for me would be to read the manuals themselves and buy one controller.

Name:	Milling-Machine-font-b-CNC-b-font-font-b-Controller-b-font-font-b-System-b.jpg 
Views:	535 
Size:	148.1 KB 
ID:	19112
Thanks. Would the base unit work for my lathe (XZ and A for Turrent)? What cost roughly?