. .

Thread: Hi To all

Hi There,

My name is Aigars.

I am computer bloke by speciality and have interest in CNC. Currently own a Stepcraft 2 600 CNC which has forced me to upscale to larger one due to its lack of anti-backlash. But non the less has provided me a lot of insight in working with CNC. Currently have already built a frame from extrusions and have learned that suppliers are bastards thinking that + or - a millimetre is a good enough service when it comes to cutting things.

I am originally from Latvia's countryside, so I know way round things when it comes to all sorts of tools and DIY jobs, but now for past 7 years I'm living and working in London.

Love precision and struggle of my live to achieve it, a CNC is a corner stone of it :)

Looking forward diving into this forum.

Not that this post finally has appeared I can fire away:

I wonder is there a someone from South Woodford are in East London. I need help with machining some aluminum parts which I cannot produce with my Stepcraft as instead of nice circles I get ovals all the time :D

Lives in Barrow in Furness, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 19 Hours Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 786. Received thanks 96 times, giving thanks to others 176 times.
    Hi AigarsK
    Welcome to the forum
    If you place a request in
    FREELANCE JOBS AND REQUESTS
    someone may be able to help with your machining.
    If you are on with a new build it would be helpful if you could offer up your design for the lads to have a look @.
    They might spot something you have overlooked and put you on the right track.
    Under no circumstances purchase any electrical kit until your design has been finalized.
    Enjoy the forum
    Regards
    Mike

Hi mekanik,

Thanks for the advice.

Will share my design of the the planned machine, but currently they are just some sketches with pencil on paper and I mean bad sketches :D

Aigars.

Hey guys,

Sorry if it looks like I am trying to hijack the attention here, but I have created a post for needed CNC work, link below. If anyone would like to have a go at it, please get in touch with me.

Thanks

Hi Aigars

Do you require these parts as a matter of urgency? I have a day job so only time I could machine these plates you require is on the weekends. I live in Farnborough, so not to far from London. Feel free to contact me on [email protected] to discuss this in more detail.

Regards

Grant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Grant,

I have sent you an email.

All best,
    Aigars.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Bru View Post
    Hi Aigars

Do you require these parts as a matter of urgency? I have a day job so only time I could machine these plates you require is on the weekends. I live in Farnborough, so not to far from London. Feel free to contact me on [email protected] to discuss this in more detail.

Regards

Grant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information