1. #1
    FUS's Avatar
    Lives in Pershore, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 14-12-2016 Has been a member for 0-1 years. Has a total post count of 3.
    Boxford Duet MK2 CNC Lathe / Mill for Sale

    240 Volts
    Ex-College
    Will come with latest software, Version 5 CAD/CAM and can get buttons replaced if needed, have had a quote from Boxford for the new parts.
    Please feel free to email if you require any more information.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	299.6 KB 
ID:	19156   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	311.4 KB 
ID:	19157  

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by FUS View Post
    Boxford Duet MK2 CNC Lathe / Mill for Sale

    240 Volts
    Ex-College
    Will come with latest software, Version 5 CAD/CAM and can get buttons replaced if needed, have had a quote from Boxford for the new parts.
    Please feel free to email if you require any more information.
    what price are you looking to sell for?

  3. #3
    Is this the Australian version ?

    Fiction is far more plausible when wrapped around a thread of truth

    Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Fivetide View Post
    Is this the Australian version ?
    It's a lathe, Fivetide - you're expected to be able to turn it...

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Neale View Post
    It's a lathe, Fivetide - you're expected to be able to turn it...
    I think he was referring to the photos of it ostensibly mounted to an overhead carpeted surface ;-)
    If you will not be swayed by logic or experience simply pick the idea you
    like best, but ask yourself why you sought advice in the first place and,
    for a simple life, perhaps consider not doing so in future

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by magicniner View Post
    I think he was referring to the photos of it ostensibly mounted to an overhead carpeted surface ;-)
    Thanks magicniner, they had this fella down under really confused.

  7. #7
    FUS's Avatar
    Lives in Pershore, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 14-12-2016 Has been a member for 0-1 years. Has a total post count of 3.
    Hi there,

    Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We are looking for around 1500. Please let me know if you need anything else and excuse my less than impressive photography skills!

    Many thanks
    James

Similar Threads

  1. FOR SALE: boxford duet
    By reelman in forum Items For Sale
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-09-2016, 10:17 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 21-04-2016, 09:18 AM
  3. FOR SALE: Boxford Mark 1 Duet for sale
    By torrington in forum Items For Sale
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 14-02-2016, 11:25 AM
  4. FOR SALE: Boxford Duet CNC Mill/Lathe in 1. No software
    By FarrerDesign in forum Items For Sale
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 13-02-2016, 09:09 AM
  5. FOR SALE: Boxford duet for sale - no software-
    By FarrerDesign in forum Items For Sale
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 13-02-2016, 08:49 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •