. .
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Lives in Marple Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 11 Hours Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 3,333. Received thanks 618 times, giving thanks to others 77 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Is a beta tester for Machinists Network features.
    My neighbour has asked me to sell his Denford Novamill It looks in very good condition he got it from the school he worked at when it closed.
    It has the original discs with VR software with the original invoice about £300. It has the easy change collet system (he only has the one collet) it also is with a nice free standing table.

Offers in the region of £1100
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Denford mill.jpg 
Views:	677 
Size:	129.6 KB 
ID:	19160
    Last edited by Clive S; 10-09-2016 at 05:08 PM.
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

Hi

Still for sale?

Lives in Marple Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 11 Hours Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 3,333. Received thanks 618 times, giving thanks to others 77 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Is a beta tester for Machinists Network features.
    Quote Originally Posted by ian8415 View Post
    Hi

Still for sale?
    Yes it is
    ..Clive

Where abouts are you based?

Marple Near Stockport
    ..Clive

Hello, I am in Lancashire and interested, I sent you a PM but not a reply. Would love to hear back

Thanks

Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by Dangle_kt View Post
    Hello, I am in Lancashire and interested, I sent you a PM but not a reply. Would love to hear back

Thanks

Andrew
    Andrew Sorry I thought I had replied but it turns out I did not hit send I have passed your number on
    ..Clive

Is this machine still for sale please?

Quote Originally Posted by Clive S View Post
    Andrew Sorry I thought I had replied but it turns out I did not hit send I have passed your number on
    Yes I believe it is. It belongs to a neighbour of mine that got it from the school where he use to work.
    ..Clive

Hi Clive thats good. I would be grateful if you could ask your neighbour if he would be willing to put it on a pallet. Unfortunately I have a temporary disability so cant drive, however following satisfactory payment I would be happy to pay for a pallet shifter to pick it up on my behalf.
    I have just received a bandsaw that I bought on eBay. They are really good and not too expensive as long as it fits on a standard 100x1200 pallet? They even used their pallet jack to position it in my workshop.
    Paul

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information