. .
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Camera View Post
    What "manner"... you mean saying "I don't know who Dean is..." if that is a "manner" for you then you you seem to be awfully oversensitive
    The Manner I referred to was you feeling the need to exercise your Ego and reply to post that clearly wasn't aimed at you or questioning you in any way.! . . So who's the sensitive one.?

My reply was aimed directly at you to make clear who Dean was. However like you I don't really give shit so lets leave Rob's Thread to mature.!
    Last edited by JAZZCNC; 15-09-2016 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    The Manner I referred to was you feeling the need to exercise your Ego and reply to post that clearly wasn't aimed at you or questioning you in any way.! . . So who's the sensitive one.?
    Could you please enlighten me and others about HOW to check that post #9 is NOT aimed as an answer to post #8? I would like to learn something, which seems to be a secret knowledge only YOU (apart possibly from the site admin) have. If you could help me out on this I would be so grateful and would not make such a horrible mistake next time.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    My reply was aimed directly at you to make clear who Dean was. However like you I don't really give shit so lets leave Rob's Thread to mature.!
    Yes, your reply was aimed at me, that was pretty clear to me, just like my reply to to Mike (post#13 )was pretty clearly aimed at Mike and NOT you, yet you keep debating about it and demonstrate how hurt you were because of the "I have no idea who Dean is" comment. So it seems like you want to apply your own rules, which is pretty amusing.

Other than that, for your information, this is a public forum, so if you want private conversations with your friends do it in private. It is perfectly fine, and as far as I know, not against the rules to comment ANY post on a public forum, EVEN if a post would clearly not being aimed at a person commenting. On the other hand, normally there is a rule about staying on topic and not hijacking threads, which you actually don't really follow, since you got derailed pretty fast and NOT posted one single remark about the topic discussed by me in that message to Mike. The topic there was NOT "I have no idea who Dean is" but the couplers, advantages/disadvantages and resonance.

Have a nice weekend.

Hi Guys
    didn't mean to cause such an uproar.
    As Dean said i was just replying to the OP as it seemed he was about to order the inline couplings.

Regards
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by A_Camera View Post
    Could you please enlighten me and others about HOW to check that post #9 is NOT aimed as an answer to post #8?
    Can't but I wasn't wrong was I.!!! . . . . Now GFYSYAP.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information