. .
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. I just ordered a set of reamers for £12.99.
    you get 9 reamers from 2mm up to 10mm all for £12.99.
    I was very skeptical on the quality, but they look ok.
    They came all individually on separate days by first class post, so have no idea how they are making any money because the postage came to more than the cost of the reamers.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1522555576...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Have you given each one a mic up to check they are where they are supposed to be size wise and do they run true enough to be used?? There has to be a fail somewhere, are you sure they are not hard sugar coated chewing gum?

3. I have only given them a visual check so far and our engineer will be looking over them later, but all i can think off is that its a mistake, because they are shipped from a Chinese warehouse in the UK and the postage costs more than the cost of the listing.

Quote Originally Posted by spluppit View Post
    Have you given each one a mic up to check they are where they are supposed to be size wise and do they run true enough to be used?? There has to be a fail somewhere, are you sure they are not hard sugar coated chewing gum?

I did note what you said Gary. I looked at the listing and yes I think sure you are right. It's worth a punt at that money if they are ok for size and even not as hard as they should be. Probably Ok for for the guys on here and as its seems to be mostly to Ally they do.

Just ordered some - got to be worth a go at that price.
    Building a CNC machine to make a better one since 2010 . . .
    MK1 (1st photo), MK2, MK3, MK4

Lives in Reigate, Albania. Last Activity: 24-04-2018 Has been a member for 6-7 years. Has a total post count of 34. Received thanks 4 times, giving thanks to others 1 times.
    3-10mm packs are even cheaper at £11.59 if you don't have a need to go as small as 2mm
    Last edited by Fred; 05-11-2016 at 05:44 PM.

Funny. I had them in my wish list in banggood. They state there HSS M35 C0.5

Anyway, i prefer to buy them from Banggood as i had not had any problems with them, more or less they have some quality and shipping control.

And about the softness its for another thread of its own. but do you think it's normal to be able to cut with a hacksaw the shank of insert milling cutter for under 1 min time?
    project 1 , 2, Dust Shoe ...

Ordered. Nice to have someone to blame if they turn out to be crap.

OTOH I am becoming a real sucker, I just bought a 5" Axminster bench vice with added functionality on a whim and it seems to be okay, credibly heavy...
    http://www.axminster.co.uk/axminster...antastic_deals

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Robin Hewitt For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Boyan Silyavski View Post
    And about the softness its for another thread of its own. but do you think it's normal to be able to cut with a hacksaw the shank of insert milling cutter for under 1 min time?
    I don't think it is normal to even try

I bought a set of these reamers and the first one arrived today. Why are they posting them as separate items ? The seller will only be getting grief from people (like me) who expected them all to arrive at one go !

R
    Last edited by cropwell; 11-11-2016 at 02:17 PM.

Moi aussi! One 7mm reamer arrived today.

Most odd.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information