. .
Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    PS.
    I remember someone saying that the 4 axis is not working/linking to the other axis..
    well here is working, have a look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Pi-ramLLSo

Is a cheap controller, but it has a good potential if we find the way to crack the firmware and add some more features and routines

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin201314 View Post
    PS.
    I remember someone saying that the 4 axis is not working/linking to the other axis..
    well here is working, have a look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Pi-ramLLSo

Is a cheap controller, but it has a good potential if we find the way to crack the firmware and add some more features and routines
    Maybe your miss understanding what was meant.? It was me who said doesn't work and I'm talking about Slaved axis. As in two motor/drives on separate outputs working as one axis.
    That controller is exactly the same one I have and it DOESNT allow slaved motors. This video is just showing it working as 3 + 1 which the controller will do no problem. The fact they have twin screws means they are using dodgy practise of using one output to control two drives or even worse one drive to control two motors.?

IT DOESNT SLAVE TRUST ME.!!!!
    Last edited by JAZZCNC; 23-11-2016 at 10:02 AM.

I apologize Jazz, I wasn't badmouthing anyone, I just missunderstood.... Sorry

Sent by my tapatalk
    Last edited by Merlin201314; 23-11-2016 at 10:06 AM.

I apologize Jazz, I wasn't badmouthing anyone, I just missunderstood.... Sorry

Sent by my tapatalk
    No no didn't think for one minute you was and not jumping on you so please don't take it that way.

Just making clear it's not what was meant and doesn't do slaved axis like people think it does.

Anyway it was good to know that 4rth axis is working cause just this morning i was wondering after all the hype if 4rth axis could work at all as there was no video.

By the way i forgot to tell that all this time the 3 axis controller was loaded with the latest 4 axis software and apart from 4rth not showing on DRO, everything works fine as you know. I dont know if the 4rth will work actually but just is good to know. Anyway the 4rth axis version and the 3 axis version share same hardware.
    project 1 , 2, Dust Shoe ...

Thanks for the update, where did you get the 4 axis software?

Sent by my tapatalk

I have 2. The one on the controller i got from Joules, i have one also directly from the manufacturer/ ok, from the agent who contacted the manufacturer for me/. If it can help i will send it to you. That was obtained 2-3 weeks ago.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ddcsv1.PNG 
Views:	475 
Size:	26.0 KB 
ID:	19696
    project 1 , 2, Dust Shoe ...

Hi Boyan, thanks for the file information. It seems that your 4 axis files (most likely located in the /mnt/nand1_1 folder) seem to differ slightly from the ones I've found on MadModder member Benedikt M's firmware dump collection. Especially the files "safez.nc" and "systemLib.nc" seem to have some content in them, in the dumps I've seen these files are empty. Also the translation file "eng" and the "setting" file seem to have a different content, based on the different CRC checksum.

I guess you might want to send both your 4 axis software install packages to Benedikt, it would be extremely interesting to see the content of the differing files! And to see if there's any chance to upgrade the 3 axis box to having one more useful axis... :)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4_vs_3_1.png 
Views:	537 
Size:	93.3 KB 
ID:	19697
    Last edited by Corhoin; 23-11-2016 at 07:44 PM.

Boyan , please if you can send me the files would be great, [email protected] if you can. Thanks a lot!! Just the motion. Out and Linuxrc, the others one are the same. Cheers 🍻

Sent by my tapatalk

Boyan , please if you can send me the files would be great, [email protected] if you can. Thanks a lot!! Just the motion. Out and Linuxrc, the others one are the same. Cheers 🍻

Sent by my tapatalk
    I've got the RATTM RMHV2.1 4 Axis controller here are all the files off the controller.
    Attached Files Attached Files

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JAZZCNC For This Useful Post:

Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread Information