Quote Originally Posted by magicniner View Post
These look great, what Lathe/Mill Post Processor is required to generate code for them?

Most similar things I've seen claim "Standard G-Code" but then don't mention which easily available Post Processors produce "Standard G-Code" as all the PPs I've found have a manufacturer/machine/controller designation.

Mach3 developers had the good grace to work close to a standard for a popular industrial controller rather than a paper standard to which no manufacturer quite adheres.

Never underestimate the incapability of the masses, there's still all those scary wires to connect ;-)

- Nick

That's the big question before jumping to conclusions

What i found till now:

- Post processor for mach3 definitely does not work, as you could see in second video it runs away from the job coordinates. Who cares, me not. I could save my programs again in the proper format

-It doe not recognise manual tool change code also. So jobs have to be split. Not big deal

-Does not recognise G20 and G21, so program must be in mm to begin with. No problem so far.

-Will run properly G code as of the Gcode and fanuc output from Aspire. Though program was simple. / See video2/ .

As i have not connected it yet to a machine i can not say more. But there is a good chance that all goes fine.