. .
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Lol, if you guys just put as much effort into helping me as you do bitching I'll would have it build by now :-p

I know enough that I knew I should ask for some help, when you are not helped with constructive information you get on and do it yourself, simples :-)

Quote Originally Posted by superclarkey View Post
    Lol, if you guys just put as much effort into helping me as you do bitching I'll would have it build by now :-p

I know enough that I knew I should ask for some help, when you are not helped with constructive information you get on and do it yourself, simples :-)
    Idiot.!! . . . I've helped more people than you have had hot dinners build great machines with advise on every thing from design to where and what to buy with the only difference between them and you is they had enough respect to wait until suited me to reply or ask directly in respectful manner.
    Same goes for many others on here who more than willing to dish out valuable advise provided little respect is shown.

Crack on do it your self and pay the price of learning. Hopefully you won't learn the hard way but I suspect not.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JAZZCNC For This Useful Post:

I'm 33, so lets say I started having hot dinners when i was like 3ish, and I'm fat, so I tend to have allot of hot meals, so lets say around 25,000 meals, thats really impressive if you've helped that many people :) Respect

You speak of respect as the first word you say to me is "idiot" lol, I've not personally attacked anyone on here, nor would I, I don't know you.. :P

Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 3 Days Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    Can somebody just ban the waste of bandwidth and save them the embarrassment of looking like an even bigger idiot?

BTW, Jazz's first word wasn't "idiot". He wrote a nice post highlighting how you should ask in a less ignorant way, but instead you still acted like a selfish brat who's launched all his toys and is still trying to blame everyone else.
    Avoiding the rubbish customer service from AluminiumWarehouse since July '13.

Lives in Marple Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 12 Hours Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 3,333. Received thanks 618 times, giving thanks to others 78 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Is a beta tester for Machinists Network features.
    If I was you I would take a step back and think about things I for one did not see your first post as I do tend to read every post on here. I have noticed though that you have edited it to say " never mind" and complained that you had not had any reply. People don't always have the time and their time is given freely so you have to wait sometimes.

Why don't you start again and if you have a machine put some pics up etc. How can anybody answer questions if you don't give some specs for the machine and what you are trying to achieve. As have been said this is my my opinion the best forum around for helping others and getting good advise. Of course you have to do a bit of work with reading the forum to find the right people that have the relevant experience for the questions you ask.
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

Ok I can see people are very serious on this forum, not really used to that, maybe age difference, who knows lol, if you want me to say sorry for deleting my post, fine I'm very sorry, I respect that you all know more than me and I will never be able to do it on my own.

When I upset my mrs I cook for her, so should I bake a cake or something? let me know what flavour and I'll post you a slice :D

Then is all forgiven?

This is a copy of your original post:

I would like to build a cnc plasma table but I don't have the time to sit in front of the computer for hours to research everything, so if you guys can help pointme in the right direction that would help save me allot of time :-)

Ideally want to build a 2.5m X 1.25m work area, I would like it to have quality rails, ideally servo motors, and proper software etc

ideally would like to aim for £5k on the build but can go above that if needed, already have the plasma.

any help I can get will be greatly appreciated.
    I'm still reading the other posts, for now...

.Me
    Last edited by Lee Roberts; 19-09-2016 at 04:46 PM.
    .Me

I think you hit the nail on the head, most of the people on this forum are adults.

Ok I can see people are very serious on this forum, not really used to that, maybe age difference, who knows lol, if you want me to say sorry for deleting my post, fine I'm very sorry, I respect that you all know more than me and I will never be able to do it on my own.

When I upset my mrs I cook for her, so should I bake a cake or something? let me know what flavour and I'll post you a slice :D

Then is all forgiven?

You speak of respect as the first word you say to me is "idiot" lol, I've not personally attacked anyone on here, nor would I, I don't know you.. :P
    Ok I'll give you that could be taken that way but won't appologise for it. Reason being it was more statement than attack and the first thing that popped into my head when saw your post and has everyone here's know I'll always tell it the way I see it.!! . . . . Your bad attitude was very idiot like.

Oh and your still probably few 1000's meals behind those i've helped which you won't be one of. . .
    Last edited by JAZZCNC; 19-09-2016 at 06:44 PM.

Are you saying you don't want a slice of the im sorry cake I'm baking?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information