. .
    I did not follow the advise to plan before buying!!! I have a set of ball screws & nuts 1605's. 300mm, 1000mm & 1300mm long. I bought these off aliexpress, when on offer. With how things have panned out they are surplus to requirements, still in the packaging, I only opened them to check they were as they should be.

i am after £80 for them shipped to your door. I paid slightly more but got stung for customs as well.

i also have a number of other bits, off a machine I am refurbishing, with guidance from Dean. I am basically replacing the controllers and motor drivers, I have 3 gecko G201x drivers and some cnc4you controllers if anyone's interested to.

hi there,

now dont get me wrong but i will be looking for some ballscrews but...

i am new to all this

so.........

whats the overall pitch length on the screws, ie the travel and also the nut dimensions

im so new i dont yet understand why a lot of them are machined at one end............

thanks in advance

Lives in Marple Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 21 Hours Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 3,333. Received thanks 618 times, giving thanks to others 78 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Is a beta tester for Machinists Network features.
    whats the overall pitch length on the screws, ie the travel and also the nut dimensions
    I think the answer was here
    I have a set of ball screws & nuts 1605's. 300mm, 1000mm & 1300mm
    It means the screws are 16mm with 5mm pitch with the lengths as stated. When they say machined at one end it means that they have been machine to accept the bearing (usually an AC type bearing) and the bit to put the drive pulley or coupling on.The other end of the screw is generally machined to accept a standard bearing .
    Last edited by Clive S; 20-09-2016 at 12:09 AM.
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

im after cheap controller from cnc4you if you still have them

Woodman, are the screws pre-machined ?

.Me
    .Me

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	314.5 KB 
ID:	19371Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	217 
Size:	273.9 KB 
ID:	19372Yes I still have the boards, see pics attached. Price say - 50% of price new including postage, so £16 for the cnc4you one, and £5 for the mach3 interface board. PM me details if interested.

The ballscrews are machined for fixed free configuration, ie for bk12 and bf12.

Thread Information