. .
    Hello!

I am a mechanical engineering student working on a new concept of CNC router

and I would greatly appreciate if You could fill out my short survey about the topic - https://andristj.typeform.com/to/Bwj0Ml

If you are interested in the reasons of making this survey or have some more insight to offer,

feel free to contact me via PM.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Lee Roberts; 09-10-2016 at 10:46 PM. Reason: formatting

Two Questions -

What's a "Metal Workshop" when it's at home?

What's a "New Concept of CNC Router" ? We've seen a few and frankly they sucked, big time ;-)

- Nick
    You think that's too expensive? You're not a Model Engineer are you? :D

Hey Nick!

Ok, so:

1) If you have a metal workshop at home, then You are lucky one! And You can answer yes to the following in question in survey!

2) Well, that's why I am interested in survey answers and building a good team right now for making a quality concept, not crap! I think the main idea would work. If You have left your email in survey, you will see after some time what I am talking about, specifically.

Quote Originally Posted by andristj View Post
    If you are interested in the reasons of making this survey or have some more insight to offer,feel free to contact me via PM.
    You wish If you are planning a commercial venture we do it in public

Insight: You have to make several machines before you understand what the problems are. Nobody ever believes us when we tell them what the problems are, it is something you have to discover for yourself.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Robin Hewitt For This Useful Post:

Better read also that http://www.mycncuk.com/threads/6419-...E-BONNET/page3 , especially if you are thinking of Nomads and similar, which are so substandard that we dont even discuss them here on the forum
    project 1 , 2, Dust Shoe ...

The survey doesn't cover Z travel, probably as important as X or X if you want something that mills and not just a profiling router,

- Nick
    You think that's too expensive? You're not a Model Engineer are you? :D

You wish If you are planning a commercial venture we do it in public

Insight: You have to make several machines before you understand what the problems are. Nobody ever believes us when we tell them what the problems are, it is something you have to discover for yourself.
    I like the way how survey gave me so many thoughts. I don't regret of creating it! At the moment, I am not sure that it is a time to introduce my project in details. But I will, later, that's for sure!

Better read also that http://www.mycncuk.com/threads/6419-...E-BONNET/page3 , especially if you are thinking of Nomads and similar, which are so substandard that we dont even discuss them here on the forum
    Will definitely check that out! Thanks

The survey doesn't cover Z travel, probably as important as X or X if you want something that mills and not just a profiling router,
    I agree! I will add it to selections for the dedicated question!

Thread Information