Clive, don't take that so personally please. That's my opinion and i stand behind it. It comes not from browsing internet but from real life. And even so i have nothing to prove to no one. Just sharing, like you say its DIY site, otherwise for that or other info i charge money most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Clive S View Post
Boyan How can you say the above with conviction. Windows is not crappy and you certainly do not require to change the hard drive to a flash drive. Hard drives will run for many years without any problems. Flash drives are new on the block and have not been tested for many years in service as yet. Although I am getting to like them.
I spend a couple of years here in Spain repairing PCs as a side job. Number one fault at least 50% in cases=faulty hard drive

cheap PC for garage =old pc= possible near future hard drive fault.

Which by the way is a pain in the a** to prove and find, cause many times sometimes all work, sometimes not.

etc. We could say the same about the Russians but that would not be fair either
Nope, we can't. I know Russian perfectly, have lived with Russians, done business with them, worked with them and have Russian friends even here. No that could not be said for them or any part of it.

On the other hand i have been to Asia, know some of them already perfectly, lived there. My wife works in a company and is a head of department and solely responsible for dealing with Chinese production, they have office in China, chinese working for them and she goes like 2 times per year in China.

Right now i am also trying to find the manufacturer and supplier of the other board / the cheap one from the other thread/ . Have already a couple of people engaged there.

So i know perfectly well what i am talking about. [/QUOTE]

If you know where to buy these and get good support why not put links up. Remember this is a forum to help each other not for self gain.
Cause they are more expensive than the boards could be found. , did not i say that? Its a diy forum, like you say. Price is first. With simple ali express search one could find who is selling cheaper and who could offer support.

Good support? Thats to be proven. What i said was ask for a support before and after you buy from them. Nobody will give you a support if you don't buy from him. You pay that in the price.

But FYI :
http://www.machine-controller.com/CNC-Controllers_c2
http://www.cncmakers.com/cnc/control...s_for_Milling/