Thanks for all this info everyone. This is so valuable for me.

My instruments were 0.01mm overall even on my old machine which was to say "flimsy". "Overall" means in some places could be and is worse, but on wood that's not a problem. In reality now with my machine i have always to slow down things and spend time adjusting perfectly toolpaths so to avoid chipping. So at the end whatever they say, but CNC is an art
Does this mean, I'll be spending a lot of time getting the right toolpath and speeds etc, and eventually I'll have a program which I'll be able to keep using for one particular design?

in fact one of the reasons to build my machine was to make my instruments more 3d, like the bowls. And soon i will start experimenting with the sounds of it
I'm also interested in trying out many designs, timbers to see what effect it has on the sound.

The problem though is that now i don't use that toolpath, cause it makes a lot of noise and around me people pay to live in quiet near the sea
Yes, it does seem loud. I'm wondering if I can use my machine at home during the day without too much extra soundproofing. I know how to soundproof, so its not the end of the world, but it would be great to be able to occasionally leave a window open :-)

If not, I have to hire a small place somewhere, as I don't have a garage. Where do people keep their machines? Or I suppose it must depend on how big/noisy they are?