My last advice before you jump in ordering a machine is have in mind the following:

That below will be your main tool/s in this kind of job/ there are cheaper variants, dont worry but i am speaking about the size here/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tool.PNG 
Views:	188 
Size:	104.3 KB 
ID:	19416

So start backwards from there. What spindle you need for that bit, what speeds the machine to move, how will evacuate the chips produced and so on.

Download HSMAdvisor, It has trial though i greatly advise to buy it, as it starts to become indispensable tool for me and if one knows how to use it it will save a lot of money, even when designing a machine. After my recommendation now there are all the chinese water cooled spindles included there. So choose 2.2 and 3kw spindles there, input the above router bit and start playing around so you see what happens. Change machine max achievable speed and so on.

That's how you will make really educated decision on spindle size, machine max speed, rigidity, motors and so on. Knowing exactly what final purpose is, how good a machine could be and how much will cost you that. Find the acceptable point that all is valid and seems good and that's it.

But i will tell you one thing from recent experience: Its good to have a very capable machine even if you don't know how to use it at first. Cause when you learn, there will be nothing to hold you back. Same with music. Any teacher will tell you to buy the best instrument that you could afford.