. .

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I don't know if people of this forum are interested at all about the CNC Drive UC300ETH, but anyway, this motion controller had previously only worked (officially) with the UCCNC software, plugin was not released for Mach3 until today...

Now this plugin is officially released by CNC Drive and the UC300ETH, just like every other motion controller they have, can finally be used also with Mach3. If anybody is interested in it, it can download it from their page:

CNCdrive - motion controls

I have been testing this for a while now, and it works great with both Mach3 and UCCNC. The motion controller can be used in a LAN through a LAN switch and router gateway or through direct Ethernet connection, if that is what is preferred by the user. With this driver you can have your CNC in a LAN, with your PC located in a different room or building if wish to do so.

Previously I used the UC300USB, and by upgrading to UC300ETH my speed, with the same CNC hardware and every other electronics, is increased from maximum 5000mm/min to 8000mm/min on X and 10,000mm/min on Y, acceleration increased from 400 to 700. Very nice.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A_Camera For This Useful Post:

Thread Information