. .
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 2 Days Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by magicniner View Post
    Send me one saying I'm a clueless wakner and see if it gets pulled :P
    It's more for solicitation than being rude to each other
    Besides, if you're still clueless about it at your age, there really isn't much hope ;-)
    Avoiding the rubbish customer service from AluminiumWarehouse since July '13.

Quote Originally Posted by magicniner View Post
    Send me one saying I'm a clueless wakner and see if it gets pulled :P
    You are a clueless wakner.

Pity Lee's dad wasn't
    John S -

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    See Phantom Post deleter strikes again.!! . . . . . Surely were all adults capable of seeing it's Mates having laugh at each others expense and no one elses.? . . . Cmon stop this needless censorship.
    Sorry Dean it is my fault, I was trying to do too much all at once!

There is a bug in the forum software, if you select posts from this discussion but don't actually do anything, then move to another discussion and select posts there as well, any action you take on those posts, effects the posts in this one too!

This works even if you have another browser window/tab open, so when I got side tracked reading a PM and then bounced back to the many tabs I typically have going, I just got on with what I needed to do in that tab, in this instance it was moving a post to one of the new sections I've been working on in the Electronics forums.

Problem was it also moved these post's as well because I still had them selected as far as it was concerned, anyway I've moved them back to this thread and all is good again, sorry for any inconvenience.
    .Me

Quote Originally Posted by m_c View Post
    It's more for solicitation
    I ain't going nowhere near that :D
    You think that's too expensive? You're not a Model Engineer are you? :D

I wonder if PMs are still being "monitored" as well...
    Do you mean PRIVATE messages ?

R

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Roberts View Post
    Sorry Dean it is my fault, I was trying to do too much all at once!
    Thank you Lee and my apology's for jumping to conclusions that we'd gone back to dark days. .

Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 2 Days Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    The cynic in me wonders why you had the posts selected in the first place ;)

Turns out it's not a bug, It's a feature, and has reminded me why I gave up using vB for forums.

Lee, have you ever stopped to consider the repercussions of your continual thread tampering?

Yet again, due to your over-zealous moderating, you've managed to turn a couple jest posts, into another mountain that's pissed of various users.

Lee, have you ever stopped to consider the repercussions of your continual thread tampering?

Yet again, due to your over-zealous moderating, you've managed to turn a couple jest posts, into another mountain that's pissed of various users.
    What thread tampering, it's called management and organisation.

I have provided a clear set of forum guideline's with regards to what people can expect from me and what I expect from them. If you don't like it, you know what you can do!

I will continue with my obligations to those code's of conduct uninfluenced and would ask again that members do the same.

If you read the thread, this so called "mountain" was started by Jazz jumping to conclusions and then continued by others, NOT ME!

So yes, I feel it has now continued enough that it detracts from the quality of Boyan's DDSCV1.1 discussion and out of RESPECT for that thread, Boyan, Jazz, John and with regards to getting someware with making the controller do what it is they need it to, I have moved these post's to their own discussion.

This is also me being proactive about other concerns I have and may be able to help with.

We are a community of over five thousand people, not an audience with a select few.
    Last edited by Lee Roberts; 13-07-2017 at 12:27 PM. Reason: formatting, censorship
    .Me

Oh, I must of touched a nerve. :-)

You seem to forget I know exactly how vB works, and I'd hazard a guess you actually did delete the original posts, and then when you got called out for it, you reinstated them along with a bullshit excuse. Why else would of even selected the posts in the first place?

And if the forum takes that much effort from you to run, then you really want to reconsider running it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information