. .
    Hi all,

Charter Controls are running a special offer over Christmas.

Officially the code will go live from December 23rd but I thought i'd give you all early access.

Use coupon code "ccxmas2016" to receive 30% off your basket total.

Code only valid once per user and will expire on the 1st January 2017. Excludes items already on sale.

Don't forget that all members of MYCNCUK can get 15% off all Geckodrives on our website by using coupon code "mycncuk" any other time with no limit on usage.

Merry Christmas all from
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ccxmasfulllogo copy.png 
Views:	179 
Size:	60.7 KB 
ID:	19759

You have "updated your site" which results in a long list of products being displayed when some product spec PDF links are clicked, instead of the expected document, I found this very frustrating and gave up,
    Regards,
    Nick
    You think that's too expensive? You're not a Model Engineer are you? :D

Hi Nick,

I am sorry you had trouble with our new site. Can you please give me the link you were trying as we no longer have a "product spec" section. This was on our old site which should no longer be accessible.

Unfortunately as with launching any new site, the old links no longer work due to the destination changing. The page which I think you landed on is a 404 error page and we tried to make this as explanatory as possible.

There is a search box just above that where you could type in the part number and be directed straight to what you were looking for. You will also find much more information about the products and in some cases a Youtube video about the product.

If you could tell me what product you were looking for then I will provide you with the link, otherwise you can see all Geckodrive products here

Regards,
    Murray

Views:	168 
ID:	19765

Hi Nick,

I have just tested every Geckodrive product on our website and did find a typo with the PDF for the G213V where the V had been missed so the link didn't work. Is this the product you were looking for? If so, click here to access the datasheet.

This has now been corrected.

Again I am sorry that this caused you frustration and thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Regards,
    Murray

Views:	153 
ID:	19766

Thread Information