. .
    Hi All,

My name is Rich and I live in Peterborough. I am semi retired and new to CNC. I have a Stepcraft 840 hobby machine. The machine went together and built easy enough. So far I have not really used the machine but over the coming months will be looking to improve my knowledge

Any one in the Peterborough area with a CNC willing to meet and share knowledge would be great

Cheers

Rich

Lives in Marple Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 18 Hours Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 3,333. Received thanks 618 times, giving thanks to others 78 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Is a beta tester for Machinists Network features.
    Quote Originally Posted by rich777 View Post
    Hi All,

My name is Rich and I live in Peterborough. I am semi retired and new to CNC. I have a Stepcraft 840 hobby machine. The machine went together and built easy enough. So far I have not really used the machine but over the coming months will be looking to improve my knowledge

Any one in the Peterborough area with a CNC willing to meet and share knowledge would be great

Cheers

Rich
    Hi Rich and welcome to the forum. Feel free to ask any question you like no matter how dumb.

I hope you get a lot of pleasure from the machine its all a learning cure and things will drop into place over time.
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

Hi Rich, welcome to the forum. I live just outside Bourne, so only about 20 miles away from you. I have been playing cnc for several years now and may be able to offer some help (or hindrance!!!). I do not use mach so have no idea about that. PM me if you want to contact or meet. Best regards. Geoff.

Thread Information