Thread: Buying Mach3

I've bought a machine running Mach3, but of course it is licenced to the former owner. All up and running, but to have a clear conscience I'd like to buy a pukka licence number in my name.

£140 from Artsoft or £40 off eBay - ebay seller has good feedback - is this stuff genuine - are there other sources ?

I bought mine from ArtSoft when Art still had a stake, the company had some development talent and might fix what they sold you.

Do consider that it's now a product only supported by the forum user group and that the lazy *******s that bought the company will happily sell Mach3 but provide no support or fixes and quite evidently don't give a c**p about their customers - hence the better versions of Mach3 being before they b******d it up and that they've been bilking people for a licence for ages on the the promises for the shoddy, still-soon-to-be-finished product that is Mach4.

Ooh, I feel better having got that off my chest ;-)

- Nick
    You think that's too expensive? You're not a Model Engineer are you? :D

3. The one for 40 is a pirated license. You're better off keeping the one you have than buying that one.

I'd recommend moving to UCCNC. Excellent support, and actively being developed.
    UCCNC 2017 Screenset

Mach3 2010 Screenset

JointCAM - CAM for Woodworking Joints