. .
    Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 2 Days Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    Now my new mill is just about up and running, I could do with creating some space in the workshop, so my Denford Novamill is for sale.
    It's a 1997, and has been upgraded at some point to Denford's USB based controller, which runs Denford VR Milling 5 (license is included)

The machine is in excellent condition, and includes the following-
    Machine
    Control box
    Dell Computer with monitor/keyboard/mouse
    Coventry QuickChange chuck
    14 assorted QuickChange toolholders

I'll aim to get some pictures over the next couple of days, as it's currently stuck in a corner of the workshop, surrounded/covered by random boxes.

I'm looking for around £1500 for everything.
    Avoiding the rubbish customer service from AluminiumWarehouse since July '13.

Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 2 Days Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    Some photos
    The machine-

The original clear plastic safety cover will also be included, but I've never had it fitted. I can refit it if needed.

ID Plate-

Toolholders-

I'll include the standard end mills, but I'll be keeping the ballend and groove cutters.

Control cabinet-

Would you consider selling any of the easy change tool holders? I'd love to buy half of them, which still leaves a good amount to include as a package.

Happy to talk on PM

Quote Originally Posted by Dangle_kt View Post
    Would you consider selling any of the easy change tool holders? I'd love to buy half of them, which still leaves a good amount to include as a package.

Happy to talk on PM
    I might be, but I've currently got this listed in a few places with the 14 holders.
    If I've got no offers by next week, I'll let you know.

Understood, I'll drop you a message next week to discuss.

Would you consider palletising it for collection by a carrier?

Quote Originally Posted by Woodfish View Post
    Would you consider palletising it for collection by a carrier?
    Yes I can palletise it.

Hi is this still for sale? Thanks

No, it was sold a few weeks ago.

Thread Information