. .
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Indeed. Here's to a better future

But, all the same, I'm not opposed to helping out a friend on the forum if the exchange rate becomes more favorable. Like I said in my initial post, I've learned a lot from the members here and would like to give back if I could.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    Erm with state of £ - $ at moment makes them quite expensive. Could probably get AC servos form China for same or Cheaper.

Maybe when we finally get out of EU and rest of europe plus the "Remain" lot realise we did the right thing the pound will come back stronger and we can do some sensible Business. . . . . . . Hopefully before "Trumpton" starts WW3. . .Lol
    It would be a lot cheaper if Trump made us the 51st state..lol We could be the state where people from Arizona go to experience real rain.. not that cheap stuff they have down there :)

Fiction is far more plausible when wrapped around a thread of truth

Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Yeah, we could tell California to bugger off (proper usage??) and bring you guys into the Union. Thats a win-win situation all around

Quote Originally Posted by 1Jumper10 View Post
    Yeah, we could tell California to bugger off (proper usage??) and bring you guys into the Union. Thats a win-win situation all around
    Yeah I often wonder when I watch US shows if they actually realise what bugger / to bugger means ?? lol

On the note of sending things from the US , I use to know a guy when I was a contractor who worked for JP Morgan around the US same bank as I did, he use to send me stuff all the time, like leather police Biker Jackets and .. well anything I asked (legal before you ask Me NSA man) !. I use to send the money direct to his account or post him what he wanted from here in exchange, and he would post my shopping list to me , never had a problem with customs never declared anything .. I use to do the same thing when I was stationed in Singapore, sent it by snail mail / Ship in big dive equipment bags, never once stopped or checked by customs..
    Last edited by Fivetide; 07-12-2016 at 08:36 PM.

Fiction is far more plausible when wrapped around a thread of truth

Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

HaHa. I figured it was possible. A bit of a hassle but worth it for some critical gear I would say.

I don't have any problem ordering ClearPath servos in USA from Germany direct from Teknic. It is all done online. You just have to contact them about the shipping or you will pay way too much for shipping.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information