. .
    Hi guys,

Maybe you dont know but one of the things i am making is a small musical instrument , thumb piano, which i call the Acoustic Kalimba.

Now with the Christmas coming there is still time to explain your CNC activities and make your loved ones a gift. Its very nice for children too. I assure you anyone would love it and you have my blessings even to sell them locally on fairs if you are into that.

You will need a piece of wood if doing from scratch, a bar of aluminum or brass and an old car window wiper. The plans work also to turn any box into a musical instument, as i give there the necessary calculations to correct the acoustical properties. So just use your imagination.

What i am saying i am not selling you anything here. If anyone feels like making an instrument i normally give away the plans for 6 euro - buy me a beer option on my web site. But to you my friends, this will be absolutely for free. Just drop me a line using private messaging and there just write me down your email so i can send you the plans :-)

OK if sb is lazy enough and want to make a present and pretend that he did it, here is my Etsy shop.

Of course if you are happy with the result you could always buy me a beer or two

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5215.jpg 
Views:	240 
Size:	374.3 KB 
ID:	19858
    project 1 , 2, Dust Shoe ...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boyan Silyavski For This Useful Post:

Excellent Boyan thank you. But the only tune I can play is on stepper motor so won't even go this route and spoil beautiful instrument that sure can play lovely Tune. . . . .So on that Note Go on the Boyan give us Blast and play us Xmas carol to cheer us all up. .

I have heard people making somehow sound and playing songs using stepper motors? Just the other day watched somewhere a video of a guy playing StarWars or sth using his machine or 3d printer it was.
    project 1 , 2, Dust Shoe ...

Thread Information