. .
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    It's me again! Your friendly neighbourhood upstart a&*$%£e! Well it seems that my drivers are copies of copies of Leadshine ES-D 808 drivers... Leadshine offer free tuning software on their website for this driver which is also listed as being appropriate for the 3Nm Nema24 frame ES-M22430, which I will probably replace my 8.5Nm x and y axis motors with... (possibly shifting one of the 8.5 up to the z position to replace the 12Nm) but that's gonna be after I've finished the preliminary build and can cut some metal...

Hopefully the tuning software will run on the copy drivers... fingers crossed!
    Last edited by noyloj; 05-01-2017 at 07:48 PM.

Well it's me again! More digging and I find that the drivers aren't JMC at all they are Changzhou Jinsanshi Mechatronics HSS86 (http://www.jss-motor.com/product/nem...nd-driver.html) they also seem to be a very close copy of the Leadshine ES-D 808 driver mentioned in the previous post. I have fired them an email to see if they also supply tuning software...

WARCO have crated up my WM16 for dispatch so hopefully should get it in a few days...
    Last edited by noyloj; 05-01-2017 at 07:47 PM.

Incidentally are there any Moderators out there who could move this Thread to the Mill Conversion part of this Forum, where it is probably more appropriate, or tell me if it's possible for me to do this!

We don't have moderators, only dictators
    John S -

Well certainly parts of the last word!

Jo A -
    hole...

I meant tators of course like mashed tators! Y'know?

Of course if no-one knows HOW to move this thread I'm sure there are forums that could explain to you how to do it... And what colour shirt you have to wear whilst moving the thread.. and what hot beverage to drink afterward... etc...

Ok I.ve spent an hour examining the differences between the Leadshine Hybrid motors and the jss-motors (Changzhou Jinsanshi Mechatronics) copies... the pinouts for the DB9 are quite different... this is not a good sign for me using the Leadshine motor tuning software... There is an outside chance that the eeproms of both are the same and I can use the software to Rx and Tx if I just get the pin connections right, but it's unlikely. I will see what jss-motors recommend for tuning... I think JMC offer a hand held tuning device for their hybrid motors, maybe jss-motors do the same...

Still waiting for my UC300ETH and BOB and cables... Ho Hum! Would give me something to play with whilst I wait for the Mill to be shipped... never mind though I will catch up with some homework!

Quote Originally Posted by noyloj View Post
    Of course if no-one knows HOW to move this thread I'm sure there are forums that could explain to you how to do it... And what colour shirt you have to wear whilst moving the thread.. and what hot beverage to drink afterward... etc...
    Well get your self off then.!!. . . . . Sure with attitude like yours you'll go down storm there as well.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information