. .
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    iv not been into cnc for very long..jazz cnc has been a great help and is a very capable builder..

Quote Originally Posted by mekanik View Post
    STOP HIM ASAP.!!
    +1
    CrazeUK
    Welcome to the forum, if you had been lurking on the forum for any length of time you would be aware that it's a minefield out there regarding the availability of (fit for purpose) CNC machines from an awful lot of suppliers. The forum contains an wealth of information regarding good engineering practice when designing and constructing a machine, my advise would be to take your time and have a read through some of the build logs, this will give you an idea of what to look for when considering a purchase, when you get feedback from a vendor post it and ask the guys for advise. If you can state the intended use of the machine and your budget you will be advised if it's realistic, certain members on the forum will manufacture a custom machine to your exact requirements and this would be your best option if budget is available, you will also get backup once you have flashed the cash.
    Kindest regards
    Mike
    Hey Thanks for that.
    TBH the first time i came across this forum was the day i posted the message.

Are there any users you recommend we approach?

That's an easy one, as warwick said JAZZCNC would be my first choice, if you look at the amount of posts he has, these are regarding helping forum members, if you MP him he will no doubt give you his phone number so you can have a crack.
    Regards
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by mekanik View Post
    That's an easy one, as warwick said JAZZCNC would be my first choice, if you look at the amount of posts he has, these are regarding helping forum members, if you MP him he will no doubt give you his phone number so you can have a crack.
    Regards
    Mike
    Thanks Mike for vote of confidence and yes I'll gladly offer anyone my Phone number if need help or advice. Just PM me and in CrazeUK case I'm just up the M62 in Goole he can come visit me if likes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information