Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 9 Hours Ago Has been a member for 8-9 years. Has a total post count of 1,483. Received thanks 158 times, giving thanks to others 5 times.
    I bought these with the intent of trying out PathPilot, however I've just not had the time to do that, and I've decided to have a cull of projects along with a clear out, so these are first to go

Mesa 5i25 and 7i76 boards, plus the connecting cable. I bought them via here for 150, so I think it's only fair I resell them for the same price, even though the exchange rate has changed quite a bit since I bought them.
    They are still in the original packaging I received them in, and the only thing I've done, is open the box, have a look and put them back. I don't think they've even been out the original antistatic bags.
    Avoiding the rubbish customer service from AluminiumWarehouse since July '13.

is the 5i25 pc or pcx edit I think the 6i25 is the pcix
    Last edited by Clive S; 11-01-2017 at 10:20 PM.
    ..Clive

Hi MC - if you still have the Mesa boards, I'll buy them.
    I'm new to the forum, so have not found out how to PM yet.

Lives in Swansea, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 8 Hours Ago Has been a member for 7-8 years. Has a total post count of 42. Received thanks 4 times, giving thanks to others 2 times.
    I would be interested

Quote Originally Posted by NB70 View Post
    I would be interested
    These two boards will make a very good motion control setup if you are into Linuxcnc with plenty of inputs and outputs including encoder. I have this combo myself.
    ..Clive

Lives in Swansea, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 8 Hours Ago Has been a member for 7-8 years. Has a total post count of 42. Received thanks 4 times, giving thanks to others 2 times.
    Thanks Clive, that's what I'm planning - I'm using Linuxcnc at the moment via the parallel port, but my current PC is getting unreliable & needs to be retired - its difficult to find PCs with good enough latency for software stepping through the parallel port.
    Nathan

Quote Originally Posted by NB70 View Post
    Thanks Clive, that's what I'm planning - I'm using Linuxcnc at the moment via the parallel port, but my current PC is getting unreliable & needs to be retired - its difficult to find PCs with good enough latency for software stepping through the parallel port.
    Nathan
    That,s the beauty using the 5i25 (it needs a pci slot) the latency is not so much of an issue as the step generation is done on the card.
    ..Clive

Lives in Devon, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 6 Hours Ago Has been a member for 7-8 years. Has a total post count of 635. Received thanks 25 times, giving thanks to others 21 times.
    If they are still for sale I would be interested.
    cheers

Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 9 Hours Ago Has been a member for 8-9 years. Has a total post count of 1,483. Received thanks 158 times, giving thanks to others 5 times.
    Boards are now sold.
    Avoiding the rubbish customer service from AluminiumWarehouse since July '13.