. .

Thread: Need advice.

I have in my possession at work a Boxford 260 VMC. Had hoped to take it home and upgrade the electronics and run up to date software. Done a bit of homework on what it entails and I think that it's a task beyond my skill set. Also I might end up with divorce papers if I put it in the spare room. I think that the only option now is to put it up for sale but I have no idea what to ask for it. Could someone please advise me what the going rate might be for this machine (in pretty good condition as not been use much over the last few years. T.I.A.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmers Tech View Post
    I have in my possession at work a Boxford 260 VMC. Had hoped to take it home and upgrade the electronics and run up to date software. Done a bit of homework on what it entails and I think that it's a task beyond my skill set. Also I might end up with divorce lawyer papers if I put it in the spare room. I think that the only option now is to put it up for sale but I have no idea what to ask for it. Could someone please advise me what the going rate might be for this machine (in pretty good condition as not been use much over the last few years. T.I.A.
    It can be between £2500-£1600 depending on the condition.

Quote Originally Posted by MickelC View Post
    It can be between £2500-£1600 depending on the condition.
    This post is from 2017 I think he's probably sold it by now...
    -use common sense, if you lack it, there is no software to help that.

Email: [email protected]

Web site: www.jazzcnc.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    This post is from 2017 I think he's probably sold it by now...
    Oops..
    It will help others

Thread Information