. .
Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast
    Good to have you back !

I hear what you are saying about family, finance and furlough. Some things just take priority- what you must do over what you would like to do.

By the way your 3D printed rail guides on my Z axis are still holding up despite being right next to the cutter and being covered in WD40 and chips!

Would welcome updates on your progress when ready . . .
    Building a CNC machine to make a better one since 2010 . . .
    MK1 (1st photo), MK2, MK3, MK4

Sounds like something a bot would say but if not please start a new thread and elaborate.
    Building a CNC machine to make a better one since 2010 . . .
    MK1 (1st photo), MK2, MK3, MK4

Looking at the link I would guess it should be in the Manufacturer's News section???

Sorry about that guys I must have hit the wrong button when moderating on mobile :-/, now removed.
    .Me

Really enjoying reading through your build and getting inspiration for my next design. Any chance you have sourcing suggestions for the MBA12-C motor mounts and the flange style bearing supports? I'm having trouble sifting through the endless number of aliexpress suppliers for one that looks reasonable.

I have no association with them so can only speak from my limited personal experience, but have used TOPPER(HZ) for all these parts, plus some further parts for another project and have no complaints around quality. From a customer service standpoint they also sorted a problem with the original order with no argument (they specced couplings that didn’t fit within the MBA-12C). Rather than trying to find all the various parts you can just email them with your needs and they’ll quote you and create a custom single order.

One advantage is they are actually seemingly making parts like the screws on demand so custom machining requirements are easily accommodated.

I have actually just put in another order with them for some ball screws for a motion sim I’m building, so fingers crossed they are still up to snuff!

TOPPER(HZ) LINEAR MOTION COMPANY Store
    https://a.aliexpress.com/_vkkx8z

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeeflyboy For This Useful Post:

Zeeflyboy, it is an art work! Where do you download the ballscrew and slide 3d model?I would like to design my own one.

I’m sure you get asked this all the time but do you have a detailed parts list and build sheet so someone can duplicate your machine or make one similar, to fit their table?

Quote Originally Posted by MorallyBankrupt View Post
    I’m sure you get asked this all the time but do you have a detailed parts list and build sheet so someone can duplicate your machine or make one similar, to fit their table?
    I don't think he dose, Zeefly hasn't been active here for a few months now....shame as there isn't even a pic of his finished machine with the bed on etc...

According to his YouTube channel non of these videos are listed publicly and he's moved onto building a motion rig simulation thingy you sit in with movement and fedback etc, shame really as he's made the parts himself and hasn't lost the ability for creating parts that look great so would fit in on here to...

Can find the build log for that on the PC Forums...

Zeeflyboy...come in flyboy...
    .Me

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lee Roberts For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Roberts View Post

Zeeflyboy...come in flyboy...

Hello 🥸

Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast

Thread Information