. .
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Hello, i am seriously interested in buying this chinese milling machine
    https://wholesaler.alibaba.com/produ...155708580.html

Pls have a look at it and share you opinions. Is it worth the money?
    Does anybody already have this machine , and what are your thoughts on the machine?

Cousin,
    this will come at 12000 here in Europe. for that money you could buy very good shape used Top brand machine. With ATC. Make sure thats the real manufacturer, for the support you will receive if you need sth. I have an agent in China that can arrange things, check and ship all so you sleep without worry.
    Last edited by Boyan Silyavski; 20-02-2017 at 12:45 AM.
    project 1 , 2, Dust Shoe ...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Boyan Silyavski For This Useful Post:

Lives in bristol, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 26-11-2017 Has been a member for 4-5 years. Has a total post count of 31. Received thanks 3 times, giving thanks to others 0 times.
    6000 rpm, 2,2kW, = 3.5Nm, too small

I am struggling why position accuracy is so low.

Quote Originally Posted by fifa View Post
    6000 rpm, 2,2kW, = 3.5Nm, too small

I am struggling why position accuracy is so low.
    I believe this is servo driven spindle, not direct drive but belt and there must be gear ratio also. So 2kw servo is not 3Nm. I remember somebody was looking at building a mill and had more info about the servomotors that go with it. I think it also could be ordered 10k RPM

PS. Ok, i see VFD in the enclosure and 4 servo drives. So probably this is a cheaper version with direct HF spindle
    Last edited by Boyan Silyavski; 20-02-2017 at 01:51 AM.

Hi Cousin, thanks for you reply. I contacted a guy in Croatia who has already the same machine from same manufacturer and he is satisfied with the performance and he say that is working with 0.01 accuracy.
    Do you thing this mill is better deal http://polymeta.bg/?page=newmach&cat=46&pid=185
    Price is almost same, but i noticed that this is 800kg and the chinese one is 1300 which make me thing the chinese one is stiffer. You wanna say that if i decide to buy the chinese one to contact your agent about the transport?

Quote Originally Posted by masinecc View Post
    Hi Cousin, thanks for you reply. I contacted a guy in Croatia who has already the same machine from same manufacturer and he is satisfied with the performance and he say that is working with 0.01 accuracy.
    Do you thing this mill is better deal http://polymeta.bg/?page=newmach&cat=46&pid=185
    Price is almost same, but i noticed that this is 800kg and the chinese one is 1300 which make me thing the chinese one is stiffer. You wanna say that if i decide to buy the chinese one to contact your agent about the transport?
    This one has slower spindle speed. Maybe have to speak with them about that. In reality you could add with a bracket Watercooled 3kw spindle / 500 euro with VFD/ or smaller and cover it all. Ene 0.8kw will be ideal. High speeds you will need for the small bits. Many people do that, as its the cheapest solution. No toolchanger in this scenario. Price is without VAT, note that.

The agent could find who makes that really, may be find it near her,etc. It really makes a difference when contacting Chinese if an agent there does that.. And you dont have a wait a week when you need to know sth. You pay her a fee but you are sure that the people you buy are real and that you buy at good price. I can put you into a contact with her.
    Last edited by Boyan Silyavski; 20-02-2017 at 12:47 PM.

Its ok, let me have her contact.

Its ok, let me have her contact.
    Once you decide 100% on the Chinese machine, and have the money and are ready to buy, i will contact her then. She is busy woman as she is an agent also for big factory In China and here Spain, where my wife works and she knows her personally from work and from China.

Hello, i am seriously interested in buying this chinese milling machine
    https://wholesaler.alibaba.com/produ...155708580.html

Pls have a look at it and share you opinions. Is it worth the money?
    Does anybody already have this machine , and what are your thoughts on the machine?

What happened? Did you buy it? How did it perform??

I guess you had read this thread?
    http://www.cnczone.com/forums/uncate...ach-posts.html

11. The Following User Says Thank You to the_wildgoose For This Useful Post:

Lives in Marple Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 16 Hours Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 3,333. Received thanks 618 times, giving thanks to others 77 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Is a beta tester for Machinists Network features.
    Quote Originally Posted by the_wildgoose View Post
    What happened? Did you buy it? How did it perform??

I guess you had read this thread?
    http://www.cnczone.com/forums/uncate...ach-posts.html
    That's spooky I have read this thread 4 or 5 times and also contacted the company Fred Lee
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Clive S For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information