. .
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Location unknown. Bucks Last Activity: Has a total post count of n/a. Referred 6106 members to the community.
    Sorry guys but I'm out of here! In my short time on this forum I have found it to be the most unfriendly forum I have ever been a member of, don't get me wrong there are some genuine friendly & helpful guys on here but also there are quite a few who are so up there own arses I'll be supprised it they ever see the light of day!
    My advice to any newbies looking for advice & the nice guys is to join another forum.

Lives in Marple Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 12 Hours Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 3,333. Received thanks 618 times, giving thanks to others 77 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Is a beta tester for Machinists Network features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    Sorry guys but I'm out of here! In my short time on this forum I have found it to be the most unfriendly forum I have ever been a member of, don't get me wrong there are some genuine friendly & helpful guys on here but also there are quite a few who are so up there own arses I'll be supprised it they ever see the light of day!
    My advice to any newbies looking for advice & the nice guys is to join another forum.
    Well its your choice but I would go and re read all the posts again including the confusion with the two names etc. and I don't see anybody giving you a hard time, people can only help with the information they are given.
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    don't get me wrong there are some genuine friendly & helpful guys on here but also there are quite a few who are so up there own arses I'll be supprised it they ever see the light of day!
    Grow up man.! Just because you didn't get the answer instantly you act like spoilt child. Do you honestly think we give a shit if you stay or go.!
    This forum and the people on it are some of the most knowledgable and helpful people you'll find on any forum.

Here's some advice for you. Pull your head out from your own arse stop talking shite and try to help your self by doing little research instead of looking to others to instantly provide answers.!!. . . You might learn something then..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JAZZCNC For This Useful Post:

5. Does anyone out there have the manual for the PRT-E750 controller? My machine is a 4 axis 800 watt Chinese 3040 machine with a 220 volt 400Hz spindle motor.
    Thanks in anticipation.

Keith - Here is the 1500W version. If you can read Chinese it helps, but there is a parameter table in there in Engl (ish).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yc279bssy8...06040.pdf?dl=0

7. Hi, that is really decent of you to send me this PDF.
    I do speak reasonable Mandarin, but my reading is limited to Pinyin. However, I can easily get a friend to translate the essence of the document.
    After much research and some considerable frustration, I am now just about up and running and able to use the 3040 machine for machining our enclosure lids.
    Thanks to everyone here for useful suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithElcomb View Post
    I do speak reasonable Mandarin, but my reading is limited to Pinyin. However, I can easily get a friend to translate the essence of the document.
    I just look at the pictures
    Last edited by cropwell; 01-10-2017 at 09:54 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information