. .
    Hi everyone,this forum is great, one of the best i seen on CNC...ok direct to the point, i just received and assembly a chinese HY6040 CNC mill, so im ready to run. I'm doing some testing, and i would be more than happy to share my thoughts on this machine. OK, her is a picture of the machine , i hope we can share experience specially on speeds/feeds, router bits for MDF and aluminium ,and so on. Any e-bay seller for router bits??

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cnc1.JPG 
Views:	292 
Size:	90.4 KB 
ID:	20865  

How is your new machine going?What kind of spec has it?If you don't mind me asking,what sort of money did you pay for it.Im looking for a machine myself,but,with so many contradictory stories about buying from China,I'm,just looking a reliable company,that supplies a good machine and backup.

Quote Originally Posted by paulkane1 View Post
    How is your new machine going?What kind of spec has it?If you don't mind me asking,what sort of money did you pay for it.Im looking for a machine myself,but,with so many contradictory stories about buying from China,I'm,just looking a reliable company,that supplies a good machine and backup.

Hey Paul...overall experience has been good,its a 2.2 kw spindle, 600*400*30 working area, you can find all specs at the supplier page. The prices was USD1580, four axis included, and of course before all shipments and taxes. I have a good experience with this supplier, the machine is not perfect, some rigidity issues, but it works fairly well. Look for "china cnc zone", and contact Ms. Mirror from sales, nice lady, always answer messages and emails, even after i pay. I have a reliable contact in china and he checked out the company for me, he says that is a decent company and you can do bussines with them with no problem.

I hope it helps, let me know anything that you need or want to know..

Bye!

Quote Originally Posted by hlopezho View Post
    Hey Paul...overall experience has been good,its a 2.2 kw spindle, 600*400*30 working area, you can find all specs at the supplier page. The prices was USD1580, four axis included, and of course before all shipments and taxes. I have a good experience with this supplier, the machine is not perfect, some rigidity issues, but it works fairly well. Look for "china cnc zone", and contact Ms. Mirror from sales, nice lady, always answer messages and emails, even after i pay. I have a reliable contact in china and he checked out the company for me, he says that is a decent company and you can do bussines with them with no problem.

I hope it helps, let me know anything that you need or want to know..

Bye!
    . Thanks Kindly for your help,If I need any thing clarified,I'll get in touch with you.

What Software can you use on your machine?

I found that suppliers website.

With so many sellers (who knows how many actual manufacturers there are, maybe 1/10th the sellers), it's really hard to figure out which one to go with!

Just to confirm, you needed to use a parallel port pc for this? No USB by the looks of it?

Looking forward to hear how your machine runs and what problems you have, if any!

Thread Information