. .
    Lives in bristol, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 26-11-2017 Has been a member for 4-5 years. Has a total post count of 31. Received thanks 3 times, giving thanks to others 0 times.
    CNC enthusiast with millage. Started with CNC and robotic DIY ca 20 years ago.

Mechanical engineer, coming from Germany (sorry for my bad English). I am living in Bristol, currently preparing to build a house. Workshop will be ready in two months.

If you agree I will share build of 2.5 x 2 m x 200 mm work-space CNC woodworking router (currently in design)

regards

Quote Originally Posted by fifa View Post
    CNC enthusiast with millage. Started with CNC and robotic DIY ca 20 years ago.

Mechanical engineer, coming from Germany (sorry for my bad English). I am living in Bristol, currently preparing to build a house. Workshop will be ready in two months.

If you agree I will share build of 2.5 x 2 m x 200 mm work-space CNC woodworking router (currently in design)

regards
    Wilkommen!
    Good to finally get an indication of who you are :D

Ja, Ich spreche bisschen Deutsche aber nicht genug um technische Fache zu diskutieren.

I am based in Bristol too so should you need anything, of course give me a shout.
    https://emvioeng.com
    Machine tools and 3D printing supplies. Expanding constantly.

Thread Information