. .
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 3 Hours Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    There's photos of the manual at -
    https://get.google.com/albumarchive/...slEh1HftK6nvSV

Looks like X1-4 are used, however there doesn't appear to be anything that controls the speed. The ribbon cable goes to the remote display, and X terminals are basic inputs. You'll need to go through the menu, and find out what the X terminals are configured to do.
    Probably worth testing with a multimeter, and see if any of the X input statuses change above 10'000rpm.
    Avoiding the rubbish customer service from AluminiumWarehouse since July '13.

cheers many thanks for that I will go through it now!

I looked at the settings and they do appear different, I was just waiting for a reply to if I should change them. Not knowing to much I want to double cheque before I blow anything up! I put a tacho on it today and at 10000 it was only reading 9000
    Last edited by charlieuk; 28-02-2017 at 02:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by charlieuk View Post
    I looked at the settings and they do appear different, I was just waiting for a reply to if I should change them. Not knowing to much I want to double cheque before I blow anything up! I put a tacho on it today and at 10000 it was only reading 9000
    Mactec54 has a huge collection of manuals, if you ask him nicely maybe he will direct you to a pdf file or mail one to you. If there is a manual for "your" VFD, then you are safe, otherwise you are in the dark... and the options are: take a chance or use it as it is. I would take a chance if it was mine, after all, what is the worst that can happen? The VFD or the motor, or both gets fried. Not the whole world, and in that case at least I'd know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information