. .
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lives in Marple Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 45 Minutes Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 3,333. Received thanks 618 times, giving thanks to others 78 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Is a beta tester for Machinists Network features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neale View Post
    I've just loaded the .nc file into Mach3 and the toolpaths all show up.
    Thanks Neale saves me a job. Out of ideas then.
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

Lives in Reigate, Albania. Last Activity: 24-04-2018 Has been a member for 6-7 years. Has a total post count of 34. Received thanks 4 times, giving thanks to others 1 times.
    Same here. All toolpaths look OK in CamBam and Mach3. I'd suggest is that you set your target depth to -3 rather than 3. but CamBam corrects this anyway. About to make a comment about the cut width then realized Clive has already done so.

Lives in Marple Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 45 Minutes Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 3,333. Received thanks 618 times, giving thanks to others 78 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Is a beta tester for Machinists Network features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    Same here. All toolpaths look OK in CamBam and Mach3. I'd suggest is that you set your target depth to -3 rather than 3. but CamBam corrects this anyway. About to make a comment about the cut width then realized Clive has already done so.
    Yes the Gcode shows -3mm so no prob there. Not sure about the width peram set to 3 with a 2mm cutter and a profile pass!!
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

Something is wrong with your mach3 not the g-code. I have the mach3 demo installed for testing purposes without any settings altered. Your g-code shows up and runs perfectly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information