hi guys I'm a DT teacher who is working on integrating the Oxford mill with Fusion 360, i have successfully integrated our ultimate 2 3d printer so that straight forward. I now am producing a gmm file within the CAM setup and need to complete the post process. This is where i am struggling

I have watched some great youtube clips on setting up the post process, and using face and contours etc to mill it properly. I'm struggling with stock depths and flute lengths , and I'm just using a tool that i could find that was the same shape and size of 6.35mm etc but will try and crack this tomorrow hopefully. My issue is now when i save out the file it opens up a program called brackets on my mac, what am i supposed to do with this, do i need to do anything to this code? Also after i have transferred this to the Boxford software on a pen drive its saying issues with GM Header not being recognised and G94 error, and it won't work ( shock Horror) can you please shed any light on this. I have taken it back to a very simple part out of MDF with a stock of 800mm X axis 300mm y axis and 12mm Z axis.

I have been chatting to a guy called seth who has coached me this far but said i now need to speak with someone who is an expert on the router and its settings. link to original autodesk forum post