. .
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi again, just me. this time im in need of help controlling the spindle from my board. However ive never seen this VFD and the spindle looks like the 2.2kw but on steroids with a ER25 collet.

Can some good fellows help me control the spindle on/off via the board please?

VFD is https://halk.ru/forum/resources/8/download?version=8

and the model number is E380-4T0055G/0075P

Board im using is the EDING CPU5A4E

Quote Originally Posted by D-man View Post
    Hi again, just me. this time im in need of help controlling the spindle from my board. However ive never seen this VFD and the spindle looks like the 2.2kw but on steroids with a ER25 collet.

Can some good fellows help me control the spindle on/off via the board please?

VFD is https://halk.ru/forum/resources/8/download?version=8

and the model number is E380-4T0055G/0075P

Board im using is the EDING CPU5A4E

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 3 Days Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    The black wire appears to be linking the CM and FWD terminals, as well as providing a common feed (probably to provide the common for switching the inputs).

You'll have to go through the settings menu (F3.0 - Pg32 in the manual) to see what X1, 2, & 3 have been configured to do.
    The TA/TC is an output, again you'd have to check the settings to see what it's set to (F3.8 - Pg 32 again).

I'm not sure what Eding outputs, but you may want to reconfigure the drive so it uses an analogue 0-10V input to set the speed.
    Avoiding the rubbish customer service from AluminiumWarehouse since July '13.

Spindle is 3Kw.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    Spindle is 3Kw.
    Im sure it had 4.5 written on it. I may be wrong. But managed to get it all up and running now it's just the spindle I need sorting happy Sunday

https://youtu.be/nHRegkThV8w

OK Guys, everything is as per the manufacturers settings (in parameters pages) APART FROM the following:

AUXILIARY RUNNING PARAMETER UNIT
    F4.8 - 0.50

MULTI SPEED FREQUENCY
    F5.1 - 100
    F5.3 - 200
    F5.4 - 250
    F5.5 - 300
    F5.6 - 350
    F5.7 - 400

Quote Originally Posted by m_c View Post
    The black wire appears to be linking the CM and FWD terminals, as well as providing a common feed (probably to provide the common for switching the inputs).

You'll have to go through the settings menu (F3.0 - Pg32 in the manual) to see what X1, 2, & 3 have been configured to do.
    The TA/TC is an output, again you'd have to check the settings to see what it's set to (F3.8 - Pg 32 again).

I'm not sure what Eding outputs, but you may want to reconfigure the drive so it uses an analogue 0-10V input to set the speed.
    OK Before i report with the Parameter settings i do know (thanks to google translate on the phone, AWESOME!), that the following wires were plugged into the old board for:

RED: spindle Low
    GREEN: Spindle in
    YELLOW: Spindle High
    BLACK: was into 5v

I will report back with these settings tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ok so when I put, X2 onto CM the VFD starts to spin up, however the spindle does not move and then I get an error code of FU.01 and it shuts down

https://youtu.be/VRlPxEhJO_E

Last edited by D-man; 19-03-2017 at 03:38 PM.

Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 3 Days Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    At least we're getting somewhere.

Does the spindle spin by hand?
    Avoiding the rubbish customer service from AluminiumWarehouse since July '13.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information