. .
Page 24 of 63 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Lives in Plymouth, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 23 Hours Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 1,725. Received thanks 295 times, giving thanks to others 11 times.
    I bow to your better knowledge - and the result of a straightforward experiment! Doesn't chime with the documentation or expectation, but if that's the way it works, then that's the way it works. Go to it, Desertboy, and do it Clive's way! I think that we're on the same page re input switches, though - connect between input pin and ground.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Neale For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Neale View Post
    I bow to your better knowledge - and the result of a straightforward experiment! Doesn't chime with the documentation or expectation, but if that's the way it works, then that's the way it works. Go to it, Desertboy, and do it Clive's way! I think that we're on the same page re input switches, though - connect between input pin and ground.
    Neale I am an old fart now. I worked on the good old day of valves. So from what I had read on the forum you outclass me by miles

I spent hours some time ago with this card and thought as you did that the 12-24v was just for the 0-10v stuff. But there may be more than one version of the bob. Happy days.
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Clive S For This Useful Post:

Rather than old fart I think the terms experienced and seasoned are more suitable now I've turned 40 lol, when I was 20 then yes old fart.
    http://www.mycncuk.com/threads/10880...60cm-work-area My first CNC build WIP 120cm*80cm

If you didn't buy it from China the company you bought it from did ;)

Lives in Plymouth, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 23 Hours Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 1,725. Received thanks 295 times, giving thanks to others 11 times.
    Nah, you're still a Bright Young Thing!

I'm so glad I don't have to ask all the questions myself :D have the same bob on my table!
    Can't test it yet.. waiting for a cable :)

Skickat från min SM-N910C via Tapatalk

Going to have a go at wiring it up at the weekend actual work has gotten in the way but going to be really busy until the 9th October so might not get a lot done until then.
    http://www.mycncuk.com/threads/10880...60cm-work-area My first CNC build WIP 120cm*80cm

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	router.png 
Views:	184 
Size:	248.8 KB 
ID:	22887

Fusion does produces nicer renders than turbocad for sure even with drafts.

Good to see you're getting into the swing of things with fusion.

The adaptive machining is invaluable... yesterday I was whizzing around with a 10mm roughing cutter at 2000mm/min and 10mm Depth of Cut - unthinkable with conventional machining strategies and such a relatively flimsy machine.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeeflyboy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Desertboy View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	router.png 
Views:	184 
Size:	248.8 KB 
ID:	22887

Fusion does produces nicer renders than turbocad for sure even with drafts.
    Would be good to see a "how to" video or sequence when making Fusion renders - I can do basic stuff and have done some assemblies but nothing this good ;)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Davek0974 For This Useful Post:

Lives in Ickenham, West London, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 2 Weeks Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 1,600. Received thanks 110 times, giving thanks to others 69 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Davek0974 View Post
    Would be good to see a "how to" video or sequence when making Fusion renders - I can do basic stuff and have done some assemblies but nothing this good ;)
    There is a very good one on Youtube, taught me alot about the options available for lighting etc. Im sure a quick search will find it.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chaz For This Useful Post:

Page 24 of 63 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread Information