. .

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    This has been posted on the zone and on CNC Drive forum as well, but since some of you are "UK resident only" :) I decided to post here as well.

I had some time this weekend and finally created a screen for my probing macros. I found the UCCNC CAM functionality useless for me and decided to replace it with my PROBE screen. Basically, I kept the layout of the CAM screen, removed only what was necessary to remove and added my own buttons and changed the functionality to suit my probe screen. The new user field options come handy as well, I am using two new fields, Plate thickness (#20002) and Probe diameter (#20003).

Here is how it looks like.

If anybody is interested in using this, please visit my blog for more details and for the download link.

https://adapting-camera.blogspot.se/...nd-macros.html

The zipped file contains everything needed, all the images and macros, as well as my Defaultscreenset.ssf so installation should be pretty straight forward. If you wish to add the screen and buttons manually, feel free to do so. The files are offered in an "as is" basis, they work fine on my installation but if you need support or changes I can't promise much of that, except through this or other forums. All the necessary instructions for how to install this are on my blog in that blog post, I don't think I missed out anything.

I think the buttons are self explanatory, but before you use it you should test them carefully to understand how they work. This is especially the case for the three square buttons on the right. No documentation other than what is found in the macros will be provided.

There are ten button macros, as well as the constructor macro. Note that currently I did not include the macros for A axis, only for X, Y and Z.

Download, use, distribute and change it if you like it.

Note that the above only works with the UC300ETH. If you use anything else you need to manually edit and add the buttons and the screen.

Good luck.
    Last edited by A_Camera; 02-05-2017 at 12:53 PM.

Thread Information