. .

Thread: Hi everyone

Lives in PORTSMOUTH, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 25-09-2017 Has been a member for 4-5 years. Has a total post count of 20.
    My name is Chris and I live in Portsmouth uk. I am to shortly start a to house and workshop clearance on behalf of my Auntie as my Uncle has passed away. My Uncle had an engineering workshop and was also involved in cnc programing and software building. I will be trying to dispose of an emco vmc100 with control and a huge amount of tooling and spares . There is also a lot of software related to 1980's cnc pathtrace discs etc. There are stepper motors, control boards etc plus a lot of other electronics that he has improved as he was also an electronics expert and professor of computing science at Portsmouth UNI . There is a lot of tooling chucks, cutters, tool holders etc plus original manuals. I'm testing the water to see if anyone out there is looking for any thing in particular. I have some knowledge as I was a mechanical engineer myself working on Bridgeport vmc etc . Please contact me if you are looking for anything. My Auntie wants to clear asap as he had been filling the house and workshop for 30 years.

I have to start with some vintage 5 .250" floppy disks with Pathtrace master on them and a Fanuc pulse coder
    Chris [email protected]

Hi Chris welcome to the forum!

If you list/show what you've got as you get hands on, i'm sure you'll shift some of it here.

Good Luck!
    .Me

Thread Information