. .
    Lives in PORTSMOUTH, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 25-09-2017 Has been a member for 4-5 years. Has a total post count of 20.
    Hi, looking to sell from my late Uncles estate on behalf of my Auntie. Machine is located in Portsmouth UK and is a home workshop not an industrial in it . I will has access from mid June. Mill unit has been standing covered for several years so not sure of working condition and both machine and control unit my well have been updated by my Uncle. Part of a huge amount of engineering tooling, software, electronics etc. Please contact me if interested or looking for anything vintage. There are some small manual lathes and mills as well.
    Thanks
    Chris

As you sell off each item, please consider listing it here too, as you never know what may come up in an estate sale and i'm sure there will be things people will buy if not just the Emco.

Good Luck!
    .Me

Lives in PORTSMOUTH, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 25-09-2017 Has been a member for 4-5 years. Has a total post count of 20.
    Hi, thanks yes there will be lots of other items and I'm going to try and find good homes for them. It's not really about money as I have told another poster my Auntie would have scraped the lot, but as I have a mechanical engineering background ( manual and cnc) my uncle before he died asked me to find people who might be looking out for them . Thanks for your message Chris

Thread Information