. .

Thread: Nokia 3310

Hi, I need a working Nokia 3310, I have a charger. Irrelevant if it's locked or not do not need it for the phone functions. Anyone got an old one still kicking around in their drawer and they feel like helping a fellow member out ;)

Thanks
    Desertboy
    http://www.mycncuk.com/threads/10880...60cm-work-area My first CNC build WIP 120cm*80cm

If you didn't buy it from China the company you bought it from did ;)

I have a collection and one of them is the 3310. All in working condition and not locked, but I am sorry I intend to keep them. I also have a 2110 somewhere... It's my Nokia "museum".

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	V1_DSC_7628_1k.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	472.2 KB 
ID:	22332

I hope you find one near you. Mind asking what you plan to do with it? The display is part of many DIY electronic projects, is very popular, but what else is in there to be reused, except if not the whole phone?

Quote Originally Posted by A_Camera View Post
    I have a collection and one of them is the 3310. All in working condition and not locked, but I am sorry I intend to keep them. I also have a 2110 somewhere... It's my Nokia "museum".

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	V1_DSC_7628_1k.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	472.2 KB 
ID:	22332

I hope you find one near you. Mind asking what you plan to do with it? The display is part of many DIY electronic projects, is very popular, but what else is in there to be reused, except if not the whole phone?
    My best friend wrote Space Impact when he worked for Nokia and I need a 3310 so I can get any graphics I possibly can from the game to put on an arcade cab decal. It's his 40th soon and planning on surprising him with an arcade tabletop which he loves but with custom space impact graphics vinyl wrapped on it with proper sanwa joysticks. Made on my own router obviously ;) I could ask him for a 3310 he has 6 of them including 2 proto's but that would give the game away lol. He used to have 3 proto's but we lost one a year before it's release in a strip club which caused a few issues ha ha ha.

As long as I finish it in time lol but got some time yet and router is almost done.
    Last edited by Desertboy; 25-07-2017 at 07:49 PM.
    http://www.mycncuk.com/threads/10880...60cm-work-area My first CNC build WIP 120cm*80cm

If you didn't buy it from China the company you bought it from did ;)

Thread Information